Are you out of time to cook and prep your meals for the week?
CORE Powerfoods have nutrient-rich meals plans ready for delivery. You'll no longer have to worry about time when it comes to your next meal, our fitness meals can be cooked from frozen in minutes with no preparation needed. Each of our boxes come with 6 meals, so they're great for a healthy meal for the whole family. Our homemade style taste will leave them wondering why you've never made this before! We won't tell if you don't. Read More
Why are power foods important?
Making sure you have the right nutrients in your diet is one of the most important things to do when you want to improve your health and fitness. Foods high in nutrients not only come with a number of health benefits, they can even reduce the risk of chronic health issues.
For example, antioxidants in some foods may help to prevent cancer, while fibre can reduce your risk of diabetes and digestive problems. A well-balanced and nutritious diet should include fruits, vegetables, lean protein, whole grains, legumes and nuts, which our power foods are packed with.
Our ready meals have a number of different powerful ingredients, containing over 40g of protein per meal. In our meals, you'll often find nutrient-rich foods such as:
- Hemp seeds -These contain all the essential amino acids, meaning that their high protein can be used in vegan meals to increase your protein intake.
- Rice - You see these as a side for a lot of meals. You can even find it in different flavours in the supermarkets. Rice is packed with vitamins and minerals, while low in fat. It can be a great substitute for people allergic to gluten or wheat to add carbohydrates and energy to your diet.
- Chicken - Chicken-based meals feeds the right hormones to make you fuller for longer. This means you'll be less likely to overeat or snack throughout the day, keeping to your fitness and health goals.
- Beef - Meats are known as some of the best sources of protein there is, but it's also full of iron and zinc, which are important for your cells, improving muscle strength and brain function. Without the right iron intake, you can become tired and weak, so they're important in fitness.
- Green beans - These vegetables should be the side to all meals. They're a good source of vitamin C, fibre, folate, and vitamin K, making massive fitness changes to your body.
How our meal plans help
We can help save you time meal prepping, shopping and cooking. Meal plan delivery is convenient and easy, and CORE Powerfoods ready made meals are healthy too. All too often ready meals are seen as unhealthy, but our snap freezing method means that nutrients are locked in properly, allowing for healthy, easy meals straight to your door.
We sell the most affordable premium fitness meals there are, without compromising on quality. They're all hand prepared daily, so you know you'll enjoy a great meal every day. When you buy over 3 cartons (18 meals) we offer free delivery and you can even get your meals the next day. Order today and let us help plan your meals. Read Less